Don't Just Visit Alaska... EXPERIENCE Alaska!
Make the most out of your time in port with these expensive excursions! Let us show you the beauty and uniqueness of Southeast Alaska!
Juneau: Taku Lodge Feast & Flight by Floatplane
Every person gets a window seat on the flight
. See 5 different glaciers
. Visit a remote lodge across from the Hole in the wall glacier
. Savor a feast of baked beans, fresh herb biscuits and sour dough bread to complemente grilled to perfection Alaska Salmon.
$299 Adults and $255 Child
Juneau: Whale Watching & Wildlife Quest
• Looking for big adventure? Embark on a cruise that guarantees whales.
• An onboard naturalist will explain the behavior and habitat of the amazing, abundant wildlife on this tour.
• Binoculars and souvenir map included.
• Combine this tour with other options including the "Mighty Mendenhall Glacier" or possibly even a salmon bake. See the order form for details.
$135 Adult and $ 83 Child
Ketchikan: Wilderness Exploration & Crab Feast
. Drive south of Ketchikan to the George Inlet Lodge, set in a spectacular, natural setting.
. A boat ride through the inlet surrounded by pristine coastal rainforest will take you to the head of the bay, where you will pull up the already set crab pots & learn all about the Dungeness Crabs that ply the depths
• Upon returning to the lodge, you will feast on fresh crab and all the fixings. A not-to-be-missed Alaskan experience!
$159 Adult $99 per child
Also consider the upgrade option: 'Exclusive Mountain top Flightseeing & Crab Feast' ~ with a 20 minute floatplane flight; check the order form for dt;